Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Online Banking

How often do you check you bank account?

Banks today are in high efforts to be more involved with technology making banking more convienent for the average person or college student.

As college students wanting to take more control of our finances and budget plans online banking is essentially important. Choosing a bank that fits your needs is extremely important when beginning your budget plan.

Personally I bank with Chase. One of the first reasons I chose Chase was beacuse of how close their locations were in my area. When you need to stop by an ATM you want it to be your own bank. Why pay a fee of $3 (on average) to get your very own money?




Another reason I chose Chase was how easily my account can be accesssed. Virtually I can do all of my banking through my smart phone. As a college student I am always on-the-go and this specific bank fulfills my needs far more than my expectations.

I am actually able to take pictures of my checks and deposit them within 24 hours using the banks mobile app. I can even transfer money from my checking to savings account right from my mobile smart phone.

When starting your budget plan choose a bank that will personally fit your needs to make it convienent for you. Make sure your bank is on board with you because starting a budget is difficult enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment